9 Podcasts that are informative and enjoyable

Podcasts are great ways to learn and relax at the same time. Here are my favorite podcasts and yes, I listen to them at 2X speed. You can subscribe to them in iTunes.
How I Built this by Guy Raz – This is one of the best podcasts on entrepreneurship. It is so well done and I loved the interview with Michael Dell. It is inspirational and short enough not to lose interest.
Ted Radio Hour by Guy Raz -  I love this one really the best information from more than 5 Ted talks condensed into 50 min episodes. It is very informational and actionable.
The Tim Ferris Show - This is the holy grail of all podcasts. Of course, they are longer in length and some of the ones I do skip. Overall it is a great viewpoint and has some great advice across various domains. I liked the one with Naval Ravikant.
Masters of Scale by Reid Hoffman – This is one of the best podcasts on business. It has so much good information. I am happy with the amount of information on this podcast.
Bregman Leadership Podcast – This is really a good one with multiple interviews with authors. It is short and summarizes the main theme of the books featured.
Freakonomics Radio – This is awesome and the recent series on CEO’s had so much information. They also have the transcripts available so it is easy to refer to.
Resilient by Mike Kearney – This is truly one of my favorite podcasts. It is a great resource on leadership. Listen to the one with Frank Tirelli which was awesome and the one with James Stavridis.
The Documentary Podcast – This is from the BBC World Service and there are some good ones. The good part is they are short as well mostly 30 min so good.
WorkLife by Adam Grant – This podcast just started and so far, it has great information. This is mostly focused on business.
There you have it all the podcasts I enjoy and they do make life more enjoyable.
The views expressed here are my own and do not represent my organization.

Comments

  1. Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. It’s really good work. well done.

    best happiness podcasts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Guidelines to Effective Communication

The 5 P's of Ethical Power

10 Tips to Develop a Pleasing Personality

10 Qualities of a True Champion

Life is like a Test Match in Cricket

10 Keys to Personal Growth

Talent is Never Enough - 13 Factors to Maximise your Talent

Mastery by Robert Greene - An Inspirational Book

7 Inspiring Lessons from Elon Musk

Primary Greatness - 12 Levers of Success