Get the most out of life and live it to the fullest
1. Burn your boats
2. Be passionate
3. Take time off to recharge regularly
4. Exercise regularly
5. Set goals for your life
6. Have a personal mission statement
7. Be kind and generous
8. Have fun
9. Be humble
10. Love life
11. Treat people with respect
12. Pursue your work with fervor and passion
13. Commit to excellence
14. Keep learning and improving
15. Praise in public and criticize in private
16. Like yourself
17. Build self-discipline through small daily actions. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment”
18. Develop courage and remember it is not absence of fear but triumph over fear
19. Read great books that help you see possibilities
20. Overcome challenges and embrace them
21. The grass is greener on your side so appreciate what you have
22. Think Big
23. Lead by example
24. Do first things first and second things not at all
25. Manage yourself with the available time and time management will be taken care
26. Write your accomplishments and keep revisiting them often
27. Maintain a cheerful disposition
28. Have a bias for action
29. It is now or never
30. Take personal initiative to create the results you want
31. Nothing feels better than doing the things which other people say you cannot
32. Don’t let anyone else decide what your vision should be
33. Strong Self-belief is the catalyst for extraordinary achievement
34. Live life on your terms
35. Say no to the things which don’t align with your priorities
36. Intense burning desire is the fuel that ignites personal success
37. You are not your circumstances you are much more than that
38. The past is great as long as you are visualizing all your past accomplishments. Ignore your past failures unless you plan to learn from them.
39. Don’t succumb to peer pressure. You might be marching to a different drum beat.
40. Remember the old proverb “Faith can move mountains”
41. Make the biggest investment of your life in yourself as you are the biggest investment there is
42. Never be overwhelmed by others success. Enjoy others success and learn from it.
43. Make the best choices today so that you can live the life you have always dreamt of.
44. There will be critics but we can choose to use them as a spring board to further our aspirations and achievements
45. Think before your speak. Words can hurt but words can also inspire so use language to inspire yourself and others.
46. Maximize your potential. Strive to reach your maximum.
47. Be self-motivated and enthusiastic
48. Love what you do and if you can do what you love even better
49. Develop the three D’s for success “Discipline, Determination and Dedication”
50. We should have great ambition but not let it destroy your peace of mind or balance in life.
51. Success is about building momentum through small actions on a consistent basis which leads to great results.
52. “Encouragement is oxygen to the soul.” We need to encourage ourselves on a regular basis to stay on game.
53. Develop resilience to overcome setbacks
54. Appreciate others and give people hope
55. Share your life journey with those closest to you
56. Develop a great network of family, associates and friends
57. Spend quality time with those closest to you
58. Commitment is the key to a life of meaning