How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci
- Curiosita – An insatiably curious approach to life and unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
- Dimostrazione –A commitment to test knowledge through experience, persistence, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Sensazione – The continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as the means to enliven experience.
- Sfumato “going up in smoke”–A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox and uncertainty.
- Arte/Scienza – The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination.
- Corporalita – The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness and poise.
- Connessione – A recognition of and appreciation for the interconnectedness of all things and phenomena. Systems thinking.