Never Give up and Help yourself
- Never Give up. No matter what happens in life never give in. Donald Trump was bankrupt and apparently is in the Guinness Book of World records for the biggest financial turnaround in the history of Business. He has mentioned that the single reason for his success is his self-belief and attitude of never giving up.
- Clarity precedes mastery. Be absolutely clear on what you want out of life. Write down exactly what you want to be known as at the end of your life and then work towards it.
- Be positive. It is very easy to fall into the negative trap but be positive. Obviously everyone will fall into the negative trap from time to time but immediately be aware of your negative state of mind and replace a negative thought with a positive one.
- Be courageous. Courage is not the absence of fear but it is the triumph over it. So develop the courage to dream big dreams. It doesn’t matter if you achieve everything you dream but that fact that you have BIG dreams will trigger a light bulb and ensure you live your days with passion.
- Be resilient. There will be setbacks in life and this is a fact. What separates the ultra-successful from the ordinary is the ability to comeback from defeat unscathed and to learn from mistakes and failures. As Napoleon Hill said “Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent benefit.”
- Like yourself. This is one of the most important steps mentioned in all the books I have read which is to be the best and achieve your maximum potential you have to develop high levels of self-esteem. No matter what happens to you be positive, resilient and more importantly never lose yourself in the process.
- Create a positive environment. Surround yourself with positive people and people who uplift you. Avoid negative people at all costs.
- Be inspired. Take every day as if it were a gift and enjoy life to the maximum.